The world’s most popular bra, for post operative cancer patients, is now available in pink – and be worn by anyone looking for the ultimate in comfort.
Over 30 million Genei Bras have been sold worldwide, mainly by cancer patients who’ve found it a perfect post operative bra and comfortable to wear over scars. Its also ab increasingly popular choice for women who want a bra that fits and it comfortable. Over 80% of women don’t own a bra that fits!
So for the next 12 months the pink bra will be available to buy, with £1 from every sale – the bra costs £13.50 – going to the charity Breast Cancer Care. It can be bought in the UK’s BHS and other selected retailers.
The regular Genie can be bought in a three pack for £39.95 at Asda, Boots, Tesco and BHS and also direct from Genie Bra
It’s accepted that a badly fitting bra can impact on breast health. Genie Bra is the only seamless bra with pads which is designed to be the most comfortable fitting bra for women of all shapes and sizes.
These are some of the benefits:
- Genie Bra gives you support without the need for underwires, hooks and no adjusting straps.
- The secret is in the woven, comfort stretch fabric that conforms to any size and never looses its shape
- It’s great for expectant mums with the wide comfort life band designed to move with you
- Specially designed insert pockets, so you can slip in the extra soft, full coverage support pads for that enhanced shape
- Not only does it look good but its easy to wash and bounces back to its original shape
- No back or boob bulge