London: Do you dream of achieving a more sustainable lifestyle?
One Life Live (29th Feb 2nd March, Olympia, London), is the event for people who know we only have One Life and want to make it count.
Have you ever longed to achieve a more green and ethical lifestyle? According to the new Life Change Survey, commissioned by One Life Live, youre certainly not alone. Over 72% of people in the UK now recognise that achieving a more sustainable lifestyle on personal, as well as a global, level is now essential to the future of the planet.
Findings from the research also show that 47% of people believe it is the responsibility of individuals to make changes to their lifestyles to help stop the effects of climate change, 77% currently buy products on the basis of environmental or ethical concerns and 32% believe sustainable products and services will become the norm for consumers within the next ten years.
Taking place from 29th Feb 2nd March 2008, One Life Live is the UKs only event dedicated to helping people achieve their dream of a more meaningful life. Supported by The Independent, the event brings together a host of options to help people achieve life changes from helping them create a green and ethical lifestyle to ideas for people who want to put something back through volunteering or who want to retrain for a more rewarding career.
One Life Live is divided into a number of different zones, each providing inspiration and advice about a different aspect of our lives. Zones at One Life Live 2008 include:
– Green & Ethical Living: products, services and advice for those looking to achieve a more sustainable lifestyle
– New Careers: a chance to start again and retrain for a more rewarding career
– Volunteering & Fundraising: options for those keen to put something through volunteer work
– Relocate UK: for those who want to escape the rat race, downshift and live their dream of a life in the country or by the coast
– Be Your Own Boss: support to help visitors break free, start a business and become their own boss
– Travel & Career Breaks: for those looking to take a sabbatical and become a volunteer overseas ideas for some rewarding time out
– Life Balance: from relaxation remedies and life coaches to new hobbies its all about here and now ways to improve your life
One Life Live 2008 will also play host to over 150 seminars, a range of clinics offering free one-to-one consultations and over 300 inspirational exhibitors. One Lifers people who have already made a change to achieve a more rewarding life will also be on hand to give first hand advice to those looking to follow suit.
One Life Live 2008 takes place in Grand Hall Olympia, London from 29th Feb 2nd March. Tickets are priced £12 in advance from www.onelifelive.co.ukor £15 on the door.
Alternatively call booking line 0844 8483225.